Tasks of the Office of Student Affairs:
• performs all tasks related to students’ admission and withdrawal, as well as to the certification of semester at the first, second and third cycle of studies,
• receives exam applications and all the related documentation,
• keeps tracks of the applications and exams
• keeps registers and other records of students at the first, second and third cycle of studies
• compiles statistical data related to students and submits them to University, Statistical Agency and other competent bodies,
• performs analyses on students’ success
• conducts the procedure for students’ transfer from another academy, or department within the Academy
• issues certificates of enrolment, transcripts of courses and graduation certificates, etc.
• keeps records of applications and defense of graduation papers,
• oversees printing of diplomas.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 11.00-13.00